About this Blog

From Argentina, to Egypt, Ecuador, Europe, India, Japan, and even the Panama Canal, you'll hear about my exciting adventure stories, tips, personal experiences, and cultural information. You'll be able to read my stories about my Indian culture and the traditions and holidays my family experiences. I also provide a taste of the trips I have been on and some of the interesting people and opportunities I have had so far. I'll keep updating about all of my journeys. Also, take a look at the different pictures from all around the world as you go...

"Across the Seas with Suruchi".

For my specific stories and pictures, be sure to click the "My Travels" link below!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Conclusion



I just really need to write a post right now. Be prepared for the sappyness. It’s officially my last day (half day) here. It’s bittersweet. My room is packed, and my flat building is pretty much empty. My fridge is empty too. I’m sitting here writing this post while eating my last Activa peach yogurt. Sad story. I made some good friends on this trip that I will miss and I made memories that will last a lifetime. At times I feel like 3 weeks wasn’t enough, but sometimes I feel like it was just the right amount of time. I needed to get away, and that’s exactly what  I did. I have a whole new appreciation and love for this city and I will never look at it the same way again. I do want to come back. I love it here. I feel like I can comfortably live here. Grad school at LSE perhaps? Who knows where my path will take me, I just hope it brings me back here at some point. London has not only been my current city the past few weeks, but my home. I feel connected to everything about it. My dorm, my district, the people, the sights, the tube, everything. I’m sad. I’m going to miss it. I’m going to miss my daily route from Old Street to Euston to Goodge Street. I’m going to miss the University of Westminster. I’ll miss seeing the Big Ben, the London Eye, and St. Paul’s almost every day. I’ll miss my class. I’ll miss my friends. I’ll miss shopping in Camden Town, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, and Bond Street. I’ll miss the food. I’ll miss Brighton and Greenwich. I’ll miss all of the adventures I’ve had. I’ll even miss the workers at the halal place and liquor store next door. 
I’m going to cherish all of these memories from this unique experience.
I’m also excited though. My parents should be here within the next hour and we are going to have some family adventures of our own. Maybe I haven’t miss this that much, but now that they are coming, I’m really really excited. This is our next trip:

Life goes on, it really does. When one door closes, another opens. 
It’s been real.
And with that,
Goodbye London, I’ll love you forever. Oh, and I'll be back :) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment