About this Blog

From Argentina, to Egypt, Ecuador, Europe, India, Japan, and even the Panama Canal, you'll hear about my exciting adventure stories, tips, personal experiences, and cultural information. You'll be able to read my stories about my Indian culture and the traditions and holidays my family experiences. I also provide a taste of the trips I have been on and some of the interesting people and opportunities I have had so far. I'll keep updating about all of my journeys. Also, take a look at the different pictures from all around the world as you go...

"Across the Seas with Suruchi".

For my specific stories and pictures, be sure to click the "My Travels" link below!!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 16 - Shopping!


In class I continued to work on my magazine pages, mostly finishing everything up. 
Afterwards, Amara and I went to Camden Town for some shopping. We also went to Stables market, which I actually like better than Camden market. It's a really nice shopping area to get gifts for people to take home. We ended up getting cute dresses for ourselves too. I shopped for about three hours and it was great. I feel like I went to every little corner and alleyway. It's so easy to get lost in this place! I loved it. For the last couple of hours I was actually by myself.
Let me just say: Being a girl, young, and sure yea I'm pretty --> I can get good discounts! All of the store owners were reducing their prices like crazy for me. It was great. I started messing with the one guy. I walked away and he was saying lower and lower prices, and then I came back later and he was like "I remember you Indian girl." It was the funniest thing ever. I'm really satisfied with everything I got for my friend and family. 
For the rest of the night I just chilled and worked on my pages. 
No pictures from today! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment