About this Blog

From Argentina, to Egypt, Ecuador, Europe, India, Japan, and even the Panama Canal, you'll hear about my exciting adventure stories, tips, personal experiences, and cultural information. You'll be able to read my stories about my Indian culture and the traditions and holidays my family experiences. I also provide a taste of the trips I have been on and some of the interesting people and opportunities I have had so far. I'll keep updating about all of my journeys. Also, take a look at the different pictures from all around the world as you go...

"Across the Seas with Suruchi".

For my specific stories and pictures, be sure to click the "My Travels" link below!!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 18 - Class, ISA Farewell Dinner


On Wednesdays, class usually goes till 5. However, since I was practically done with my magazine and my individual log, I was really hoping that she would let Amara and I out early. Things weren’t looking great. She kept on giving us more tasks and making it seem like she wasn’t going to let us go. I was really annoyed because ISA was having a river boat party and a farewell dinner that all started at 3. I didn’t think I was going to be able to go ): My friend and I talked to our InDesign helper, Val, and told her our situation. We had done so much work for this magazine and it simply wasn’t fair. She agreed and convinced Petsa to let us out early. 
So I ran home and got ready. My friends had just gotten home and still wanted to freshen up, so we skipped the river boat ride and just went to the dinner. Turns out, it was in Greenwich. I was happy I got to go there again. We had dinner in this little Greek restaurant. The owner of the restaurant was this old Greek guy. It was really funny and my friends and I were delirious as always.
It ended up being a chill night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment